1957

Two study friends Alfonso Braga and Marco Pellegrini set up the company MOTORMECCANICA in Verona, Italy

1966

The promoting parterns set up the company MOTOMECCANICA Braga e Pellegrini snc, with its head office and factory in Verona, Via Meucci, 9.

1987

The company is converted in Limited Company with the contextual entry of the families members in the Board of Directors as business continuity.

2002

Opening of the new factory in Povegliano Veronese which supports the head office of Verona.

2012

Family BRAGA takes full control of the company that change his name into MOTOMECCANICA Srl with transfer of head office at Povegliano Veronese via dell’Artigianato,3.